Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag . You're . It! (15 Things)

I was tagged by the lovely Ms. Kate at Look Book and I've been sadly delinquent in holding up my end! But today is a lovely day and what better time to reply!

Five Things I Love

1. My new Converse!! And Keds!! They're so wonderful!! Thanks for helping me choose!

2. Sushi! (hopefully I'll get to have some tonight!)


3. My iPhone -- love.obsess.adore -- how did I ever get by without this?

4. SS 09 Givenchy and Dior Haute Couture. Stunning.




5. My Fiancé -- he made me coffee and french toast for breakfast! (Although I'd probably still love him even if he didn't do those things!)



Five Things I Hate

1. Cleaning.

2. Not owning my own home. I have my eye on this one:



3. My shopping addiction. Why couldn't I like something less expensive?

4. Winter -- I'm so over this season already. It's no longer pretty, it's just keeping me from wearing what I really want to!

5. Bad driving that can easily be avoided. Put the phone down. Texting + Driving = Not Good.

Five Random Things

1. I can crochet! I can only make things like scarves and blankets, but hey, it's something!

2. I started making a friendship bracelet over the weekend to see if I still remembered how.

3. Anne of Green Gables is my favorite book from when I was younger. It made me want to run away to Prince Edward Island:



4. Today is my birthday :)

5. I saw The Wrestler last night and was blown away. Darren Aronofsky was a favorite filmmaker of mine even before seeing this film. After The Wrestler he could make nothing but cereal commercials and I would still adore him. Mickey Rourke was also genius - he deserves every award he gets for this role.



I tag:

Made by Girl
On Dressing Up
The City Sage
Sweet Cream -- because Natalie hasn't posted in awhile and I miss her blog!
Beulah Designs

Pics from Style.com and Flickr

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I definitly have to agree with your number 2 choice! I don't think I could live without sushi. :)

And speaking of which, tonight I'm hosting a Superbowl Sushi Party! Should be lots of fun ~ I hope you get to have some sushi tonight too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Pretty Little World said...

^^Thank you

Xealous: I'm not a football person, but a Superbowl Sushi Party is something I could definitely get behind!

Have a delicious time!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! I loved the Anne of Green Gables series too. I used to re-read the bits with Gilbert in it.

Natalie said...

thanks for the tag, kristin! i really do need to catch up on the blogging--been buried under so much work (and snow)lately.

anne of green gables was one of my favorites growing up, too! reading this book always made me feel better about being day dreamy and bookish!

Natalie said...

oh i forgot: happy birthday!!!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Love this post. (and what a handsome fiance!!)

Teresa @ good-grace said...

... oh yes. and The Wrestler --- that movie looks so good - and I thought I'd never want to see another movie with Mickey Rourke in it. Guess I was one of the folks who had him pegged wrong. Thanks for the recommendation.

Geisslein said...

Oh I am so prying about "The wrestler" - I LOVE Mickey Rourke and I´m SO SHURE, that he played this role extremly great! Here in germany the movie arrives at the end of february and I´m looking forward to see it! Greetings from germany, geisslein