Friday, March 20, 2009

For . Grown . Ups



I knew exactly what kind of outfit this blouse would be a part of when I first saw it.

I think that I would like to wear this 3.1 Philip Lim blouse, with 3.1 Philip lim pants, and these cute accessories so that I could look a smidge like a Girl Scout, but without having to wear a skirt/jumper or badges.

...and maybe I could wrangle some free Girl Scout cookies out of the deal too!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't already! I'll announce the winner later today!

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

That blouse is so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh. Those wedges! Philip Lim knows what women want.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You just had to mention girl scout cookies. Now I want one. Girl scouts don't go door-to-door anymore so I'm wondering where I'll find some?

Cute outfit - really want those pants and shoes.

Awesome Sara said...

that bag!!! who makes it??? where can I get it??? i need it in the worst way!! its boho and classy, i need it

Pretty Little World said...

^^ Isn't it gorgeous?!

It's by Abaco and they have it at Bleu Clothing:

here

Katy said...

What an adorable idea! You could add a cute medal-type brooch to take the look up a notch, even!

Like this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18002383

Or this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22547531

Teresa @ good-grace said...

darling outfit!! I had to laugh about it being the Girl Scout outfit without the badge... didn't even see the connection at first. ha ha!