Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring . Resolution

I'm aware that people usually make resolutions at the start of the new year, but I don't think there's any reason that I can't make one now too!

I have always really liked to cook, but I seem to end up living in houses that truly are "anti-cooking spaces." I.e., a foot of counter space, small refrigerator, old oven, etc. I also tend to be a smidge on the lazy side -- take out or stand-by dishes just seem easier.

But recently I've been reading more food blogs. As I look at all of the yummy dishes, I think that there's no reason why I can't make some of those -- and they all look so tasty!!



And while I'm trying to be a better (more frequent) cook, I might as while give into a little bit of baking also:




I'll try to keep everyone updated on how my resolution goes!

Pics from Taste Spotting

2 comments:

Jenny Cindy said...

I love browsing food blogs even though I rarely ever cook. I do really want to try some baking recipes which I collected from various blog though.

More cooking is a fabulous resultion ^o^

drollgirl said...

oh god! this all looks so delicious!