Friday, December 18, 2009

Lullaby . and . Goodnight

One of the better parts of going shopping at IKEA is that no matter what you're looking for, you're forced to walk through the children's/nursery section of the store. And absolutely every. single. thing. is unimaginably cute. I don't have children, but the thought of getting to decorate a nursery makes me want to have them. So I thought we'd have a different sort of decorating post today :)











Pics: Pottery Barn, Domino, Mixed Palette, Tallulah Blue, Ella & Elliot, and Micassid

5 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the giraffe on the wall :)

Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

oh i love them all.

drollgirl said...

these rooms are adorable, especially since they have not been trashed by CHILDREN! jahahahah! my nieces have toys EVERYWHERE, and it is really hard to imagine them maintaining such loveliness!

the real mia said...

These are some of the cutest nurseries I've ever ever seen. I want one. I just don't have the baby to put in it.

Fé... said...

Very, very beautiful nursery...