Thursday, January 28, 2010

No . Words

As I was browsing dresses online this morning, I came across perhaps the most beautiful dress I've ever laid eyes on:





It's a limited edition wedding dress by Anne Valerie Hash, and as soon as I saw it I knew that I would have to have it for my wedding.

And then it took me about 10 minutes of staring at the numbers and counting zeros to make sure I was reading the price tag correctly: $81,000.00.

I kept thinking, "That must say $8,100.00 and I'm just reading it wrong," and in which case I would promptly sell my car to buy this frock. But no.

On the plus side, that includes shipping. However, even if I won a one hundred million dollar lottery today, I don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on one dress... but I might be a bit pouty today anyway.

Available at LuisaViaRoma.

5 comments:

Linz said...

O_O $81K???? holy moly. that's a hefty price tag. the dress is so gorgeous, but...wow, that's the price of a house in some states!

drollgirl said...

um, that is PRICE PROHIBITIVE! yikes! argh!!!!

p.s. tax on that would be about $8k!!! sheesh!!!!!

Rock N Revolution said...

That's a bargain compared to a Vera Wang or a Monique Lhuillier!
Gorgeous!

bi-style said...

Such a beautiful dress! Looks like the perfect wedding dress. but it's nothing for my small budget:)

Katy said...

Time to find a great seamstress, show her that picture, and hope she can come up with something similar for a wee bit less $$, I'd say! :-O